OnePlus has rolled out the first stable OxygenOS 14 update for the OnePlus 11 device in India and now the beta version is expanded to OnePlus 9, 9 Pro, and 9RT devices. The first Open Beta of OxygenOS 14 is now rolling out in India. Check out all the latest OxygenOS 14 features mentioned below.
OxygenOS 14 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro/9RT devices
OnePlus is testing OxygenOS beta versions on multiple devices and the beta has now finally reached to OnePlus 9 Series in India. Those who are interested and want to experience the first OxygenOS 14 features on their devices can enroll for beta. OnePlus also shared the official changelog of the OxygenOS 14 version for the OnePlus 9 Series which is the first beta, this version has some known issues which are mentioned below:
- Smart and efficient
- Improves cloud photo service by Google Photos.
- Security and privacy
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Performance optimization
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds. • Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
- User Care
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
Things to remember before applying for OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1
- In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 13.1 version.
- These instructions are only for the OnePlus 9RT. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 4 GB of storage space is available.
- Carrier version devices (TMO/Verizon) aren’t compatible with the Open beta builds.
How to Apply for OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 on OnePlus 9 Series?
- Time of Application: From November 15 until a certain number of applications is reached (you must submit your application during this time, or the application channel will be closed)
- Quota: 5000 users
- Confirm your phone has been updated to the detectable version:
- Go to Settings > About device > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > Follow the steps to apply
- When to receive version: we will review your application within 5 workdays after the application channel is closed. If you pass the review, you will receive the version in the 3 workdays that follow.
- How to download the version after the application passes: Settings > About device > Download Now.
You can drop the comments in the comment box if you have any queries. Also, share this post with your friends.