Get all the latest HyperOS System apps early November updates that you can install on your Xiaomi device right away.
It’s just the start of November and Xiaomi is rolling out new updates for the HyperOS system apps with lots of bug fixes and improvements. Xiaomi has released new updates for several system apps such as System Launcher, Gallery, Camera, Control Center, etc. The new updates bring stability to these apps so that you can get a smoother experience throughout the UI. HyperOS is also adding some new features in the beta versions for stable release.
HyperOS System Apps Early November Update
The November updates for Xiaomi HyperOS system apps are here and you can download them on your phone. Note that some of these apps might not work on your Xiaomi phone because of the lower Android version. Apps like System Launcher, Gallery, and Control Center can be easily updated just by installing the new APKs on your device. We have collected new updates for four system apps which are mentioned below.
How to install HyperOS System App updates?
- Download the above apps on your Xiaomi phone and save them in your storage.
- Open the File Manager app and tap on the app you want to update.
- Allow all the required permissions and start the installation process.
This way you can update your system apps to the latest version.
How to uninstall HyperOS System App updates?
If you are facing any bug or issue, you can simply uninstall the latest versions by following simple steps.
- Open the Settings on your device and scroll a bit.
- Tap on the Additional Settings option, then tap on Manage Apps.
- Again tap on the upper right corner, and it will show you some options.
- Enable the Show System Apps option and search for the app you want to uninstall the updates.
- After searching, open that app settings and tap on the uninstall updates button at the bottom of your screen.
This way you can uninstall HyperOS System Apps updates from your phone.