After testing OxygenOS 14 Beta 4 on the OnePlus 11; Finally, the day arrived when the Chinese tech consumer started rolling out the official stable version of OxygenOS 14 update for OnePlus 11 devices. This new stable update is already rolling out in India and it brings a host of new features for OnePlus users. Here are all the details of this new update.
OxygenOS 14 Stable Update for OnePlus 11
OnePlus 11 became the first device that received the official stable version of OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14. The Company has started rolling out the official OxygenOS 14 stable update for OnePlus 11 users in India for beta users as of now but the same update will be available to everyone else in a few days. OnePlus already released 4 continuous beta versions of OxygenOS 14 for the OnePlus 11 device and improved the user experience by taking feedback from beta testers. This stable update should fix all the bugs faced on the last OxygenOS 14 beta 4 version. The build number of this update is CPH2447_126.96.36.199(EX01) with a size of around 813.86 megabytes.
What’s New in the stable OxygenOS 14 update for OnePlus 11
OnePlus has already revealed all the OxygenOS 14 features when announced the OxygenOS 14 timeline & devices list. Some of the features have been already added in the beta versions such as Fluid Cloud and File Dock, etc. for beta users. Here are all the new features that you can expect on your OnePlus device in the stable version of the OxygenOS 14 update:
- Pantanal Service
- Adds Fluid Cloud, a way of interaction with morphing forms that allows you to view up-to-date information at a glance.
- Adds cross-device support for Fluid Cloud. Now you can check the connection status of devices on your account at a glance.
- Smart Efficiency
- Adds File Dock, where you can drag and drop to transfer content between apps and devices.
- Adds Content Extraction, a feature that can recognize and extract text and images from the screen with one tap.
- Adds Smart Cutout, a feature that can separate multiple subjects in a photo from the background for copying or sharing.
- Cross-device Connectivity
- Improves Shelf by adding more widget
- Security and privacy
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Performance optimization
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
- User Care
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving
Additionally, OxygenOS 14 brings some privacy and security-related features from Android 14 with a new permission manager. It also includes various optimizations from the Android 14 version for smoothness and fast app opening and closing speed.
You can drop the comments in the comment box if you have any queries. Also, share this post with your friends.