After OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 on the OnePlus Nord 3, the Chinese tech consumer now rolling out the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 update for OnePlus Nord 3 users. The new update is currently rolling out in India only. It fixes the previous bugs faced on Open Beta 1 by some users. Here are all the details of this new update.
OnePlus Nord 3 OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 Update
OnePlus has started rolling out the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 update for OnePlus Nord 3 users in India and this update brings functional optimizations to improve the user experience on OnePlus Nord 3 devices. It’s been over a month now since OnePlus released the Open Beta 1 update for the OnePlus Nord 3 users.
What’s New and improved in the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus Nord 3
With the new update on the OnePlus Nord 3, the Company has integrated the October 2023 Android Security Patch level which will enhance the system security. Moreover, OnePlus has introduced app-specific refresh rates for apps to improve the user experience. The latest Open Beta 2 also improves the stability and performance of the device along with the improved battery life in some scenarios. In addition, an issue that was causing 3rd party apps to crash has been fixed with the screen flickering that was occurring when certain apps were opened.
Also, OnePlus Fixes a display issue that affects the widgets on the Home screen when you switch to Dark mode and Fixes a display issue that might affect the icons in Quick Settings. The Company has also improved the weather animations such as thunderstorms and an issue has been fixed where the keyboard might fail to open in some scenarios.
Things to remember before installing the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2
- In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 13.1 version.
- These instructions are only for the OnePlus Nord 3. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 4 GB of storage space is available.
- Carrier version devices (TMO/Verizon) aren’t compatible with the Open beta builds.
How to Apply?
- Time of Application: From November 14 until a certain number of applications is reached (you must submit your application during this time, or the application channel will be closed)
- Confirm your phone has been updated to the detectable version:
- Go to Settings > About device > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > Follow the steps to apply
- When to receive version: we will review your application within 5 workdays after the application channel is closed. If you pass the review, you will receive the version in the 3 workdays that follow.
- How to download the version after the application passes: Settings > About device > Download Now.
You can drop the comments in the comment box if you have any queries. Also, share this post with your friends.