Good news for OnePlus 8T owners; OnePlus has finally started recruiting OxygenOS 14 Closed Beta testers for the OnePlus 8T device. Currently, the closed beta testing for the OnePlus 8T is only available in India. For those who want to experience the first OxygenOS 14 features on their OnePlus 8T; here are all the instructions and details for applying.
OxygenOS 14 Closed Beta testing for OnePlus 8T
OnePlus is currently testing the OxygenOS 14 beta versions on multiple OnePlus devices and now they expanded it further and started recruiting closed beta testers for the OnePlus 8T device. If you love testing new software features from OnePlus, it is the right time to join. OnePlus wants to improve the user experience by taking feedback through its closed beta program. The Chinese tech consumer has invited the first 200 members of the OnePlus 8T device to experience the latest OxygenOS 14 features by participating in the closed beta program.
Requirements before applying for a closed beta program on OnePlus 8T
To be eligible, you need to meet the requirements below:
- You are using a OnePlus 8T India variant
- You are an active OnePlus Community member
- You are willing to regularly communicate and report issues/suggestions to the OnePlus team via the Feedback APP
- You are willing to join our CBT Telegram group to communicate with the OnePlus team and other users actively and friendly
- The corresponding online ringtones are not displayed on the Contact page.
- The screen might flash when clicking to open the Weather card on the Shelf.
- Stuttering issue when switching on the “Hide gesture guide bar” without transition animation.
How to Apply?
- Time of Application: From November 13 until a certain number of applications is reached (you must submit your application during this time, or the application channel will be closed)
- Quota: 200 users
- Confirm your phone has been updated to the detectable version:
- Go to Settings > About device > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > Follow the steps to apply
- When are builds rolled out: We will review your application in 5 workdays after the application channel is closed. If you pass the review, you will receive the version in 3 workdays.
- How to download the version after your application is accepted: Settings > About device > Download Now.
You can drop the comments in the comment box if you have any queries. Also, share this post with your friends.