OnePlus has started rolling out the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 10T users which are currently testing the Open Beta 1 update released a month ago. The Company has finally put efforts into making its software more polished and bug-free by taking feedback from the Open Beta 1 users; OnePlus brings new functional optimizations in the latest OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 update for OnePlus 10T users. Here are all the details.
OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 10T: Details, Changelog & More.
A piece of good news for OnePlus 10T users as the latest OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 update is now rolling out and OnePlus has introduced more functional optimizations. After taking feedback from the Open Beta 1 update, they are now fixing all the issues and problems faced by several beta testers in the latest Open Beta 2 update. Moreover, the Company is now focusing on bug fixes and better optimizations for the upcoming updates so that OnePlus users can get a better user experience on OxygenOS 14 with the final stable update. Here is the Changelog of the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 update for the OnePlus 10T:
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue that affects transition animation when a certain page is opened in Settings.
- Fixes an issue where some screen elements are not fully displayed after the system navigation method is changed.
- Fixes an issue where the screen might go black when you switch to the front camera.
- Fixes an issue where the Private album might not show up at the bottom of the Albums page.
Note that this update is only rolling out for beta testers of the OxygenOS 14 version and if you want to experience the first OxygenOS 14 update, then you can read all the instructions for applying.
You can drop the comments in the comment box if you have any queries. Also, share this post with your friends.