OnePlus users are eagerly awaiting the upcoming OxygenOS 14 based on the Android 14 version for their devices. Also, the Company gradually rolling out new Open Beta versions for some selected OnePlus phones that bring major improvements and new features to these devices. Today, OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus 10 Pro device which got some new features.
OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 10 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro is getting OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 update in the Indian region and gradually the update will be available in other countries in the coming days. The OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 3 update brings the smoothest experience of OxygenOS on OnePlus 11 devices. The new update for OnePlus 10 Pro also misses some of the features being a beta update. Here are some known issues of the new update.
- Dark mode does not take effect in some apps.
- Failure for screen mirroring when using multi-screen connect.
- The screen isn’t off when lifting to ear to answer calls.
Smart and efficient
- Improves cloud photo service by Google Photos
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
- In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 13.1 version.
- These instructions are only for the OnePlus 10 Pro. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 4 GB of storage space is available.
- Carrier version devices (TMO/Verizon) aren’t compatible with the Open beta builds.