The Xiaomi HyperOS update is now available for Foldable smartphones in China as the recent beta has been released for the Mi Mix Fold 2 and 3. The latest China beta release brings some new features and bug fixes for selected Xiaomi devices. The same China beta update has been rolled out for some other Xiaomi phones.
HyperOS release expands to Foldable devices
The Chinese tech giant has rolled out the latest China beta OS184.108.40.206.19.DEV version for Xiaomi 13 Pro, Redmi K60, Redmi K60 Pro, Xiaomi 13 Ultra, and Xiaomi 13 devices. Moreover, this time the same beta has been released for Xiaomi Mi Mix FOLD 2 and Xiaomi Mi Mix FOLD 3 devices in China. The China beta ROM tests new features and fixes certain bugs for the stable rollout. This time Xiaomi also brings new fixes for selected devices that are running on the latest China beta version:
You May Also Like: HyperOS 1.0 stable update is on the way for Poco F5; Get Ready
What’s New and Bug Fixes List:
- Floating Window
- Fixed the problem of black screen after opening the mini window in some scenes
- Fixed the problem of abnormal enlargement of application icons when opening them in some scenarios
- Control Center
- ixed the problem of missing control center brightness and volume control components under some themes.
- Fixed the issue where the brightness bar displays abnormally in the classic Control Center style.
- Fixed the issue where the switching animation between the Control Center and the notification bar is stuck.
- Repair touch demonstration animation and vibration are out of sync
- Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fixed the issue where the status bar color displays abnormally in some scenarios
You can drop the comments in the comment box if you have any queries. Also, share this post with your friends.