realme UI 5.0 Android 14 early access is now available for realme GT Neo 3 Series in India. Get every detail regarding the early access.
realme UI 5.0 is the next operating system based on the latest Android 14 version for realme devices that will come this year. The beta testing of realme UI 5.0 has already started for some selected realme phones and to expand the beta testing to more devices, realme stated recruiting beta testers for the realme UI 5.0 Android 14 version for realme GT Neo 3 & GT Neo 3 150W devices.
realme UI 5.0 Android 14 early access for realme GT Neo 3 Series
You will be glad to know that realme UI 5.0 Android 14 early access is now available for realme GT Neo 3 Series in India. Those who want to get a taste of upcoming realme UI 5.0 Android 14 features on their devices can get early access. Here’s how you can get early access to realme UI 5.0 for realme GT Neo 3 Series.
What is new about realme UI 5.0 Early Access?
Security and privacy:
• Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
• Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
Smart and efficiency:
• Improves cloud photo service by Google Photos.
• Adding more apps that support APP Cloner, while expanding the list of APP Cloner.
• Media Output is set in Control Center for a long term.
• Brings a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
• Adds certain ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
• Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
1. When using floating windows, you may couldn’t slide the desktop; you can pull down the status bar to fix it.
2. Glance Lock-screen is not available in realme UI 5.0 Early Access; this function will be available in following versions.
This early access program is only for those who want to experience the realme UI 5.0 features on their devices but remember, being an early access this version may have some bugs thus it is not recommended to install the software on your primary phone. Users can click here to get more information regarding the early access.