OnePlus 10R users can now experience the upcoming OxygenOS 14 features through the latest Open Beta 1 update.
OnePlus is doing a fantastic job of delivering the latest OxygenOS 14 updates for OnePlus phones including security patches to non-beta users. Recently, OnePlus has rolled out OxygenOS 14 Beta 4 for the OnePlus 11 that bring new features from the OxygenOS 14 version and now the OnePlus 10R users can experience the upcoming features on their devices through OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1. Let’s see what OnePlus brings for OnePlus 10R users in the latest Open Beta 1 update.
OnePlus shared the changelog of the latest OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 update for the OnePlus 10R device:
- Smart and efficient
- Improves Clone Phone to allow quicker new device verification and data migration.
- Improves cloud photo service by Google Photos
- Security and privacy
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Performance optimization
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Adds support for app-specific refresh rates to improve user experience.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds. • Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
- User Care
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
- In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 13.1 version.
- These instructions are only for the OnePlus 10R. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 4 GB of storage space is available.
- Carrier version devices (TMO/Verizon) aren’t compatible with the Open beta builds.
How to Apply?
OnePlus is recruiting beta testers for the OnePlus 10R device to test the upcoming OxygenOS 14 features through the Open Beta 1 update on their devices. The time of application starts from November 6 until a certain number of applications is reached. Only the first 5000 users will be selected for the beta version.
Steps to Apply:
- Make sure you have installed the latest OxygenOS 13 update on your device.
- Go to settings > About Phone > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > Follow the steps to apply.
- When to receive version: OnePlus will review your application within 5 workdays after the application channel is closed. If you pass the review, you will receive the version in the 3 workdays that follow.
- How to download the version after the application passes: Settings > About device > Download Now.