Finally, Samsung started rolling out another One UI 6 beta version for Galaxy S23 devices in three countries which fixes tons of previous bugs encountered by users. This is the One UI 6 Beta 7 for Galaxy S23 devices and is currently rolling out in India, South Korea, and the USA.
Galaxy S23 One UI 6 beta 7 Update
Galaxy S23 users are getting the One UI 6 Beta 7 update in three countries which fixes several bugs. The size of the update is around 700MB and this particular update brings many improvements over beta 6 for Galaxy S23 users. The last beta 6 update had a touch issue while closing the app and immediately opening another app, this issue was present in the gallery app as well but this beta version fixes the problem of touch response while opening another app and the gallery issue is still present here.
- Bugs that have been fixed
- Fixed the issue that Quick Panel sometimes can not be opened on Home Screen
- Improved screen blinking sometimes when rotating horizontally / vertically
- Improved boot slow encryption call algorithm
- Fixed the issue of the long input of the volume key is not recognized during proximity sensor operation
- Fixed the issue that Navigation Bar gesture cannot be touched. Slow further improvement
- Improvement of camera crash and failed
- Many other improvements
You can drop the comments in the comment box if you have any queries. Also, share this post with your friends.