Are you searching for the best GCAM for Redmi Note 10 Pro? Well, here you will find the Best Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro devices. Additionally, we have the config files for the best results that are only made for Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- 1 What Is Google Camera?
- 2 GCAM For Android Phones
- 3 Requirements To Install GCAM On Redmi Note 10 Pro
- 4 What Are Configs?
- 5 Download GCAM For Redmi Note 10 Pro
- 6 How To Install LMC8.4 R18 On Redmi Note 10 Pro?
- 7 How To Load Configs In LMC8.4 R18 Version?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 8.1 Which version should i use on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
- 8.2 How to install Gcam on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
- 8.3 Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro showing “Can’t install the app” ?
- 8.4 Gcam crashing just after opening on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
- 8.5 Gcam crashing after taking pictures on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
- 8.6 Can’t view photos/videos from inside GCam on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
- 8.7 Slow Motion is not working on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
What Is Google Camera?
Google Camera aka GCAM, is the most popular app on Pixel phones known for its best photography qualities and allows users to capture stunning shots on their phone. GCAM takes some really good shots because of its better image processing. When you capture any picture on GCAM, it processes it in a way that the output result comes very close to natural whether it’s human or any nature photography.
GCAM is also known for its best portrait and low-light photography performance. There are a lot of features available in GCAM for Pixel phones. Google Camera is basically developed by Google, especially for Pixel phones but you can install it on any Android phone, and here’s how to do it.
GCAM For Android Phones
Originally, GCAM is developed by Google, especially for Pixel devices but there are a lot of other developers who port Google Camera so that every Android phone user can use them. You can use ported Google Camera on any Android phone but there are some requirements for that which we will consider later in the next step.
There are lots of versions available on the internet for Google Camera such as the GCAM 8 version and the latest version is 8.8 from various developers such as Shamim, BSG, Arnova, BigKaka, etc. You can try them on your smartphone but before that let’s check out the requirements to install GCAM on an Android phone.
Requirements To Install GCAM On Redmi Note 10 Pro
GCAM requires some special permissions to work on your Redmi Note 10 Pro. If your phone met these requirements, then you can easily install the latest GCAM version on your phone without any errors. To install GCAM or Google Camera on your Android Phone, please check whether Camera2Api is enabled or not.
Camera2Api is a special kind of permission that allows Android Phone users to use Google Camera on their phones. To check whether Camera2Api is enabled or not on your phone, just download the Manual Camera Compatibility app and perform a test on this app. It will show you some results. If
- it shows all the results in green that means Camera2Api is enabled on your phone.
- it shows all the results in red which means Camera2Api is not enabled on your phone.
- it shows half the results in green and others in red then you can also install GCAM on your phone.
Also, note that most of the new smartphones come with Camera2api enabled by default from the manufacturers. That means you can directly download and install Google Camera.
What Are Configs?
There are a lot of settings available in GCAM that you have to manually customize to your taste but Configs allows you to do that without any extra effort. Configs are pre-defined best settings present in XML format which you can use for better photography. After loading the configs on your phone for the GCAM, you can take really good shots.
Download GCAM For Redmi Note 10 Pro
There are various developers available for Google Camera and they all have their version of GCAM. The latest GCAM version present right now is Google Camera 8.8 and you can install it on your Redmi Note 10 Pro phone.
See Also Download Best GCam for Xiaomi Phones (Configs Updated)
How To Install LMC8.4 R18 On Redmi Note 10 Pro?
Installation of LMC8.4 R18 on the Redmi Note 10 Pro is quite easy. Here are some simple steps by which you can easily install the latest LMC8.4 R18 version on your Redmi Note 10 Pro smartphone.
- Just download any LMC8.4 R18 from the links given above and save them on your phone.
- Now open the downloaded directory and tap on the downloaded GCAM.
- Allow all the permissions and in this way, you can install LMC8.4 R18 on your Redmi Note 10 Pro device.
How To Load Configs In LMC8.4 R18 Version?
Here are the simple steps by which you can load your best settings via configs on the LMC8.4 R18 version.
- Download Configs from the links given above and save them on your phone.
- Go to file manager and create a new folder named “LMC8.4” and move your downloaded config file inside this folder.
- Open the LMC8.4 R18 app on your device and allow all the required permissions.
- Now double tap around the shutter button to activate a new pop-up window.
- Select the downloaded Config file and click on the import button to load those configs.
Also, remember that if you want to install multiple GCAM versions, make sure to uninstall the current installed LMC8.4 R18 first. Only then you will be able to install the next GCAM app on your Redmi Note 10 Pro phone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Which version should i use on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
You can download and use the above recommended version on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro. It should work fine on your device.
How to install Gcam on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
These are just .apk files just like Android apps. After downloading the suggested version apk file, you need to install it through any file manager.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro showing “Can’t install the app” ?
Sometimes the installation fails (“App Not Installed”, “parsing error”, “couldn’t install”, etc). Possible reasons and fixes:
– If you already have a GCam installed, you may have to uninstall it before being able to install the new one.
– It’s possible that the GCam app uses a “package name” from a system app is installed on your phone. If the modder provides different versions of the same update, try a different package.
– The GCam version might not be compatible with your Android version. If you’re using an older Android version, you may have to use an older GCam base. Old GCams may also not work on newer Android versions.
– Older phones often have a 32-bit processor and use 32-bitAndroid. Google Camera (and Google Phones) have been 64-bit-only for years. If you have a 32-bit phone, you may have to use GCam Go instead.
-It could also be a problem with the download. Something failed and the file is “corrupted”. Download again on a stable connection.
In most cases, the problem is either an incompatibility between the app and the Android version or a package name conflict.
Gcam crashing just after opening on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
There are a few reasons why GCam may crash right after opening:
– GCam doesn’t work on your hardware.
– The version you’re using was made for a different phone.
– You’re using the wrong settings for your phone.
– The camera2 API is disabled on your phone.
– GCam version isn’t compatible with the Android version you’re using.
– AppOps, XPrivacyLua, etc, may be causing the problem.
– GApps are not available.
Gcam crashing after taking pictures on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
There are many reasons for this to happen, but often it’s caused by:
– Motion Photos: Sadly this feature causes issues on some phones. Disable it and try again.
– Incompatible features: Depending on the hardware used by your phone, processing may fail and result in a crash: Sabre: Some versions have a setting to disable “sabre”. It’s supposed to improve detail, but it doesn’t work on non-Sony sensors. In this case, disabling it should fix the crash.
Use a different GCam: The GCam version you’re using may not be compatible with your phone. Try to find a better one.
Can’t view photos/videos from inside GCam on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
Some GCam versions need the official Google photos app to display photos and videos inside GCam. If the app isn’t installed, GCam will return to the viewfinder.
Slow Motion is not working on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro?
Due to differences in the way Google and other brands do slow motion, this feature is often broken or quality isn’t very good.
With this said, it works on some phones. Sometimes you don’t have to change anything, but sometimes you need to select the correct frame rate for your phone (eg: 120FPS instead of 240FPS). On older GCam versions the setting will mention the number of frames and could be inside the settings menu. On newer versions it’s right in the viewfinder and often mentions the speed.
Alternatively, you can use Open Camera application for slow motion videos.
You can drop the comments in the comment box if you have any queries. Also, share this post with your friends.